This textual content offers a groundbreaking examine sexual instincts and gives a scientific psychologist's and intercourse therapist's insights and strategies to the demanding situations of monogamous relationships.
• offers an unparalleled precis of present medical learn when it comes to monogamy
• Real-life vignettes record the most typical intimate struggles for couples―and display how you can fix them
• presents an intensive record of routines for males, girls, and designed to bolster their sensual connection
• offers readers a realistic, step by step method for connecting with sexual instincts and perfecting one's abilities as a lover
• valuable index offers quick access to key information
Read Online or Download Monogamy: The Untold Story (Sex, Love, and Psychology) PDF
Similar Counseling Psychology books
Claudette Kulkarni explores lesbian event from a Jungian and feminist standpoint, via interviews with girls who see themselves as lesbians or who're in a lesbian courting. even if a feminist therapy of the topic demanding situations the heterosexism of Jungian concept, the writer provides a hyperlink among conception and adventure that's in step with either methods.
What harm does psychology do to people's lives, and what do we do approximately it? How can we understand and help resistance? Written via professional practitioners-researchers, this co-authored booklet explores how psychology legislates on normality after which makes use of its "expert" wisdom to show social marginalisation into pathology.
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa corporation.
Utilizing a chain of over forty case reports, this priceless textual content illustrates the approaches and pitfalls thinking about comparing mental learn. invitations scholars to contemplate no matter if the belief drawn on the finish of every case is right, or no matter if the implications can have an alternate rationalization.
Extra resources for Monogamy: The Untold Story (Sex, Love, and Psychology)